Alta Global Ventures (AGV) is a venture capital fund headquartered in Lehi, Utah with offices on 5 continents. Alta Global’s platform levels the playing field for entrepreneurs in emerging ecosystems. At Alta we scour the globe to identify the world’s strongest entrepreneurs in ignored regions. We help these entrepreneurs with capital, specialized technology and technology talent in their quest to create a Hero Company that will transform the lives of millions of people in emerging ecosystems and create new knowledge economy jobs around the world.
As an analyst you will be involved in all aspects of the fundraising and investment process including sourcing, screening, due diligence, and monitoring investments. In addition, you will also perform industry and market research, competitive analysis, business model analysis, and assist the investment committee in the formation of investment theses for investments in the fund. We are looking for someone that is passionate about entrepreneurship/VC investing and that is self-motivated. The role offers the opportunity to analyze investments across the most promising emerging markets across the globe.
– Strong Analytical thinking
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong oral and written communication abilities
– Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
– Passionate about technology, entrepreneurship and the venture capital industry
– Comfortable with ambiguity and eager to learn
– Team player who possesses intellectual curiosity, sound judgment, and attention to detail
– Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs experience
– Strong academic performance
– 1-3+ years of experience in venture capital, technology, management consulting, – – investment banking or other relevant fields preferred
– Data Analytics and programing experience
– Spanish, Tagalog, Portuguese or other second languages
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
If interested, please apply here.