We’re a top-ranked, pre-Seed, B2B SaaS accelerator with programs in San Francisco, New York City, and Toronto. We invest in founders from around the world who are redesigning the way we work. We’re backed by leading operators, including the CEOs of Zuora, Gainsight, and Five9 as well as executives at SalesForce, Cisco and Apple. Acceleprise has now invested in over 120 companies, who have gone on to raise from funds like Initialized Capital, Founders Fund, True Ventures, Uncork Capital, 8VC, Salesforce Ventures, SV Angel and many more.
During our nationally ranked, top-10 accelerator program, founders spend 4 months participating in a curated agenda of mentor sessions and office hours focused entirely on go-to-market, sales, and fundraising. The program is limited to 8-10 companies per cohort and focuses heavily on one-on-one mentorship by the Acceleprise team as well as our deep and experienced mentor network.
- Assist with fund and accelerator operations, including coordinating workshop and office hour mentors with top executives and technology leaders
- Sourcing/conducting diligence on companies
- Research on markets and competitive landscapes
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who is…
- Self-motivated and highly productive while working independently. Ability to prioritize and complete parallel projects without requiring much guidance in a fast-paced, fluid, and geographically distributed environment.
- Has prior operator experience (with a startup/project/school club/organization, etc.)
- Is passionate about working with other people and helping others
- Enthusiasm for technology and entrepreneurs.
- Top written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with market research and analyzing competitive landscapes is a plus
If interested, please apply here.