The internship will offer exposure across the investment team at 7 Global Capital, working directly with the key decision makers every day. The team is responsible for identifying, analyzing and monitoring private technology companies across the venture capital landscape within 7GC’s investment parameters.
The intern is a true generalist and will be given the opportunity to gain experience working with private technology companies across all verticals and working with a global investment team. They will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the business day-to-day and can expect to work on a number of assignments at one time. Due to the relatively small size of the professional staff, an intern is therefore expected to assume important and integral roles at the firm during his tenure.
- Work and report directly to Investment Team based in San Francisco and Berlin
- Expectation of a 3 month commitment with an immediate start date
- Assist the investment partners throughout the investment process from sourcing deals to screening / due diligence / writing memos for investment committee
- Tracking trends, target companies, and competitors within 7GC parameters
- Assist in the management of portfolio companies post-investment
- Manage deal flow database, screen initial deals, and schedule and attend company presentation meetings
- Any candidate should be highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors
- Passion for technology and a technical background (majored in engineering, economics, finance, or other relevant quantitative field)
- Strong academic track record
- Collaborative team player and selflessness
- Prior investment banking internship, technology, or comparable is beneficial
- Strong excel & PowerPoint skills
- $1,000/month of internship (pro-rata for start date)
If interested, please email email@example.com your most up-to-date cover letter and CV to apply.