UHG Ventures is a dynamic member of UnitedHealth Group, one of the largest health care companies in the world. We’re doing everything in our power to make health care work better for everyone. That includes the entire spectrum of health care participants: individual consumers and employers, commercial payers and intermediaries, physicians, hospitals, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, and more. Join us for a summer internship with the UHG Ventures Team and you’ll find yourself working among the company’s most dynamic leaders; people who are decisive, brilliant, and passionate about creating solutions to help people live healthier lives. You’ll have the opportunity for continuous learning while building a foundation of skills that will help create your life’s best work.(sm)
- Undergraduate degree
- Currently pursuing an MBA from a top-tier program
- Strong analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and comfort being hands-on in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and diplomatically with external and internal constituents
- Excellent business research skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, academic performance and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including MS Word and PowerPoint
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered)
- 2+ years at an consulting firm or VC/PE firm
If interested, please apply here.