- Track and report on deal flow generated by our team
- Assist team in maintaining our firm’s deal database
- Conduct research on sectors of interest to the firm
- Identify target companies and source attractive investment opportunities
- Evaluate business plans from prospective investment opportuntiies
- Assist with due diligence
Candidates should be extremely positive and flexible. You must be detail oriented and a self-starter who enjoys working in a collegial environment. Minimum 4 years work experience, preferably a first year MBA (Class of 2019), and the ability to demonstrate:
- Critical thinking, including superior research and analytical skills
- Strong competency in Excel – experience w/ databases & data manipulation is a plus
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ – constantly searching for new ways of doing things
- Excellent writing skills including knowledge of grammar, spelling, and word usage
- Must be a team player whose superior communication skills facilitate working with entrepreneurs and technical professionals inside and outside the organization
- Exemplary follow through with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn about venture capital
- Legally qualified to work in the U.S.
If interested, please apply here.