At investiere.ch ,(LinkedIn, Crunchbase) you will have the opportunity to work at the intersection between venture capital and entrepreneurship. We’re essentially a startup that finances other startups. As part of our tight-knit team, you will work with investors as well as entrepreneurs and will gain unique access to the Swiss startup and angel investor landscape.If you are hands-on and results-driven, and would like to contribute to the growth of a disruptive venture capital startup whilst working on various demanding projects, then this could be the ideal position and work environment for you.We’re a young and diverse team and we don’t believe in hierarchies. So, if you have something to say and to propose, people will listen.
- Actively screen the European startup scene for interesting and promising investment opportunities
- Support the investment team in running financing rounds and guiding startups and investors through an early-stage investment process
- Assist in conducting in-depth market research and analysis
- Support with the regular contacts with investors
- Able to work independently, excel in teams
- Fluent in German and English
- Hold at least a Bachelor degree
- You have demonstrated strong interest in startups, financing or investment markets, either from the perspective of natural sciences, engineering or economics
- Curious, willing to learn and possess outstanding analytical skills
If interested, please apply here.