The ideal candidate will be a final year student enrolled in a Bachelor Degree in the field of Finance, Business, Economics or Engineering from a leading academic institution. Relevant experience in the Financial sector (Investment Banking/VC/PE) or a top Management Consulting firm is desirable. Very strong analytical skills, critical reasoning and research capabilities. Information analysis and synthesis abilities. Fast learner in dynamic environment. Above-average use of Excel and PowerPoint. Financial modeling skills. Proactive and self-motivated. Strong interest in technology, innovation and the startup ecosystem. Entrepreneurial experience is highly desirable.
Full professional proficiency (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish, are also requisites.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support to the investment analysis process (due diligence) and deal execution.
- Analysis of target industry and comparable companies.
- Support in portfolio companies’ monitoring and added value activities.
- Support in fundraising activities.
- Support to internal and investor-related reporting. Assistance in reviewing of transactional legal documentation.
Interested candidates may send CV and Cover Letter in English to: email@example.com