SeedInvest (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is seeking a Venture Growth Intern to join our team in New York City who can help build our rapidly growing company. SeedInvest streamlines fundraising in order to help entrepreneurs spend less time fundraising and more time building their businesses. We’ve funded over $50M into more than 60 awesome companies including Knightscope,Virtuix, Snapcard, DSTLD, and ChargeItSpot.
SeedInvest has been featured in leading publications such as Forbes, Fortune, WSJ, CNN Money, The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Inc., TechCrunch, Mashable, and VentureBeat. We were recently featured in Mad Money as well as other news outlets and you can see the clip here (as a part of that we got some sweet stock footage on our team and office which you can see here).
This is a unique opportunity to help source and analyze early-stage companies. We are looking for someone entrepreneurial who is hungry and looking to learn about startups and venture capital. This is a non-paid internship and is an educational program to help people transition into and learn about the startup and venture capital ecosystem.
- Work with Growth Team to on-board companies raising capital on SeedInvest
- Manage timelines and coordinate launch schedules with Issuers
- Develop new strategies to drive investment volume for live campaigns
- BA/BS or Masters candidate at a school in the proximity of NYC
- Capable of being in the office at least 12 hours a week
- Must be high energy, outgoing and capable of communicating directly with the Issuers
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship / startups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If Interested, please apply here.