The investment team at Learn Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is hiring one part-time investment team fellow for the fall and early winter (~10 hours/week) to spearhead a diverse range of strategic projects throughout the investment lifecycle (sourcing, diligence, execution, and portfolio support). The fellow will glean significant knowledge, experience, and connections across the education technology and venture capital industries and will establish a strong foundation for a future career as an education technology operator or venture capital investor. This role is ideal for a highly analytical graduate student or professional with a flair for producing polished, well-designed deliverables and comfortable with taking initiative, often amidst significant project ambiguity.
- Produce polished, well-designed investment and portfolio support deliverables (i.e., investment memos, conference presentations, portfolio company presentations, etc.)
- Conduct market and competitive research and help draft and publish thought leadership
- Screen new investment opportunities and conduct in-depth due diligence (i.e., market sizing exercises, financial statement analyses, reference checks, etc.)
- Complete additional ad-hoc portfolio support mini-projects as they arise
- Represent Learn Capital at conferences and other public/ecosystem engagements
- Exceptional presentation and deliverable design abilities (i.e., prior graphic design or strategic consulting experience)
- Superior analytical skills and comfort with processing common company deliverables (i.e., pitch presentations, financial statements, engagement metrics, etc.)
- A veritable self-starter who can seamlessly operate in a high-autonomy environment
- Ideally a current graduate student (MBA, MS/MA, etc.) or a current or transitioning professional with several years of work experience
If interested, please apply here.