zVentures is Razer Inc.’s corporate ventures arm and is an integral component of Razer’s strategic investments activities. We focus on companies that have or will have a role to play within the larger Razer global ecosystem. In addition to providing capital, we help our companies interface with Razer by allowing them access to Razer’s network of suppliers and OEMs, customers and investors, as well as allowing them to meet other stakeholders, industry leaders and influencer.
The Director will be a key member of the zVentures team with responsibilities for including:
- Helping to refine and drive strategy, objectives and focus for zVentures;
- Source for deals;
- Conduct due diligence on investment opportunities;
- Evaluate potential investments, define business case and commercial opportunities within and outside the Razer ecosystem; and
- Monitor and report to management on the performance of the zVentures portfolio.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor/ Masters in Accounting/ Finance or be professionally qualified;
- Proven track record in sourcing and executing venture investments with no less than 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Solid technical abilities in Financial Analysis, Financial Modelling, valuation and due diligence.
- Ability to work independently; and
- Business acumen so that you can be an integral member of the team that evaluates and executes ventures opportunities, as well as work directly with investees including serving as key liaison.
If interested, please apply here.