SoftBank (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking for a strategic and driven Investment Directors to play a role in identifying, evaluating and negotiating SoftBank’s future investment opportunities. As an investment director, you’ll play an active role in providing insights and analysis on innovative technology trends and global markets.
- Research and recommend companies for SoftBank to invest in or acquire
- Participate in all stages of the investment process – including market analysis, due diligence, deal negotiations and portfolio management
- Communicate results and insights with senior leaders (e.g., through live presentations and ongoing analysis/reports).
- Manage end-to-end analytical projects by quickly understanding context and developing structured analysis to reach alignment and provide guidance to senior stakeholders.
- Research and share executive-level insights to educate other executives on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential investments
- International travel required up to 30% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree required. Undergraduate and advanced degrees in Computer Science and Engineering strongly preferred
- Extensive experience in a diverse combination of banking, investing, consulting, and operating and engineering roles in a tech company
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Experience assisting in identifying, structuring, and negotiating strategic deals, mergers and acquisitions
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, communication, leadership and problem solving skills. Extensive experience in financial modeling.
- Experience with legal documentation and closing an investment
- Experience with and passion for consumer tech, e-commerce, fintech, IoT, healthcare, and/or enterprise
If Interested, please apply here.