SAIC Innovation Center is looking to add an Investment Director.
- Perform financial modeling analysis to detect various investment and valuation outcomes
- Conduct extensive company and industry due diligence
- Coordinate technical evaluations and third party studies
- Manage the transaction process and lead interactions with accounting and legal teams
- Maintain and operate dashboards and other periodic reporting of investment process status and other investment operations activities
- Ensure compliance with procedures for all investment operations policies and procedures
- Analyze a wide variety of technologies
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to select investments
- Coordinate efficient and effective investment processes and procedures
- Serve as a representative of SAIC to the community (VC’s, entrepreneurs, lawyers, accountants, academics, etc.)
- Monitor portfolio companies
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in venture capital or private equity
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Demonstrated experience in investment operations processes
- Ability to work autonomously and build relationships
- Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision making skills
- A high level of attention to detail and quality assurance
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
- MBA or equivalent degree, and undergraduate technical degree
Employee will work in an office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. Lighting and temperature is adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed in an office environment, with standard office equipment. On occasion, the employee may be required to lift office products and other miscellaneous items up to 20 pounds. This job may require travel. Employee may occasionally be required to work overtime.
Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits, FSA, 401K, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
If interested, please apply here.