- Financial-banking industry experience (5 -10 years), preferably in Investment Banking.
- Proven successful portfolio management track record (>10% annualized returns over past ten years).
- Bilingual (Spanish/English). Full working proficiency in both languages.
Relevant / Ideal Experience:
- (1-3 years) experience on the investment team of a University Endowment, preferably: Yale, Harvard or Stanford.
- (1-3 years) experience with a top tier Private Equity fund.
- (1-3 years) experience with a top tier Venture Capital fund.
- (1-3 years) experience in Asset or Risk Management.
- Experience building long-term capital investment strategies.
- Experience building, analyzing and testing financial models.
- Ability to analyze a broad diversity of asset classes and the capability to build a holistic investment strategy based on findings.
- Ability to analyze businesses, build valuation models, and analyze investment opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of macroeconomic trends and ability to present detailed findings that will drive a successful overall portfolio strategy.
- Strong analytical / research-based background and investigative curiosity.
- Thorough understanding of modern economics and geopolitical diplomacy and their impact on investment philosophy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with a diverse team and in diverse situations.
- Strong valuation and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to lead and perform end-to-end due diligence processes.
- Combination of business, finance and economics education; with Masters in BA or Economics.
Minimum Requirements To Apply:
- Willingness to move to SD if not already here and willingness to constantly visit different parts of Mexico.
- Full working Spanish and English proficiency is a requirement; please don’t apply if this is not the case.
- You will be notified if you have advanced to the second stage of the process, at which time we will request the following deliverable: A comprehensive investment strategy for a USD 450 MM liquid portfolio with a return mandate of 10%+ in perpetuity.
- Commensurate with experience. Salary of approximately $200K, not negotiable for initial 12 months. The company does not offer a bonus plan but does provide a full, competitive benefits package.
If interested, please apply here.