next47 is a global venture firm created by Siemens to invest in entrepreneurs who think big and build companies that will change the way we live and work.(https://next47.com/)
Position Overview / Description
- Business developer next47 Catalyst (CAT) in the China
- Build the practice for “Catalyst Projects” in China based on the CAT operating model
- Develop and implement “Catalyst Projects” for start-ups next47 will or has invested in in order to scale the companies up and increase their growth trajectory in global markets significantly.
- Develop and implement innovation transfer from start-ups into Siemens and/or new and/or existing customers of Siemens on a global scale.
- Connect him-/herselves with all for next47 relevant innovation eco-systems in the region
- Develop a strong and sustainable network across the global Siemens organization and with Siemens customers
- Identify additional sales channel opportunities and build channel partnerships
- Report regularly on the progress of the “Catalyst Projects” to the Partnership of next47
- Collaborate intensively with the global catalyst team and with the entire next47 team
- Build the Catalyst function in next47 for the China
- Best practice sharing with the other next47 catalyst teams in order to build the function for China
- Generate significant revenue growth for next47 investments
- Initiate technology transfer from star-ups into the Siemens network including partners and customers
- Support the identification of new investment opportunities and support the next47 capital team in realizing investment opportunities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master Degree in Engineering preferred or Bachelor Degree in Economics with MBA i.e. in Strategic Management and proven trong technical background in addition to related degrees
- Business experience in management/strategic/business development functions of +8 years
- Excellent communication skills and team orientation
- Excellent English skills
- Experienced in business development and sales processes
- Able to engage and inspire people
- Knows VC landscape and is able to build the connection to Siemens and to Siemens customers with our start-ups
- Love challenges and is resilient under pressure
- Strong result orientation combined with speed and sense of urgency
- Experience in business management with P&L responsibilty.
- Strong strategic thinking and proven strategy development and implementation capabilities
- Able to work in and with multiple cultures due to the international character of the function
If interested, please apply here.