- Responsible for development and implementation of the New Venture Business Plan. Develop a complete Business Plan that includes: Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Manufacturing, Information Systems, Capital Investment, and Proforma.
- Leverages internal resources while leading the marketing, sales, services, product development, and manufacturing teams to successfully execute the business development initiative.
- Identifies, negotiates, and manages strategic relationships with material, equipment, and technological partners.
- Communicates vision, goals, and progress to executive management and functional teams.
- Collaborate with internal departments and external sources to resource the development and successful implementation of the Business Plan.
- Manage and direct the business development group (team leaders).
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Current tactical concentration:
- Marketing: definition of product needs, distribution channels, and branding.
- Services: leveraging insights toward improved customer experience.
- Product Development: material selection, product design, and key attributes.
- Manufacturing process, equipment, facilities, and location.
Knowledge / Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Possesses the ability to formulate vision and objectives while executing tactical initiatives.
- Proven ability to identify and develop leaders.
- Well organized with the ability to develop and supervise projects.
- Experience with marketing, strategic planning, team building, and leadership.
- Possesses the ability to communicate professionally to all levels of customers, business partners and executive management.
- Displays strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communications, and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Curious, insightful, good listener, adaptable and results oriented.
- Good presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Collaboration and facilitation skills.
Experience & Education
- 10+ years of experience leading a large team in a related functional area such as Operations, R&D, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Experience taking products or entire ventures to market, whether as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur.
- Experience in a customer facing function such as Sales, Marketing or Service preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
If interested, please apply here.