The primary purpose of this role is to develop & execute breakthrough concepts that align with Lowe’s strategic plan by synthesizing consumer needs, defining new opportunities, designing concepts & partnerships, launching new business models and actively assessing the emerging businesses to ensure intent is realized. This includes responsibility for defining target segmentation, competitive positioning, test and learn objectives, and meeting growth plans. This role is critical to Lowe’s as it focuses on developing differentiated offerings and experiences that help customers love where they live.
- Identifies and evaluates breakthrough, innovative opportunities for business growth and develops a clear plan for execution; ensures alignment with the corporate strategy and objectives for the retail & services sector
- Leverages customer & associate inputs to shape & reshape the design, offering & operations of their initiatives.
- Drives the prioritization, development and realization of the overall Business Development plan; obtains, organizes, and aligns external and internal resources needed to support execution
- Creates programs and partnerships within selected segments of the retail & services sector; focuses the business unit on the needs of the customer and sets goals that strive to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Ensures that any new concept meets the evolving needs of the organization, through continual innovation, evaluation, and execution
- Coordinates the efforts of marketing, design, and production to test and develop new products
- Delivers positively to measures of success for the business unit and company by maintaining strong alignment and a clear focus on the bottom line whilst recognizing the key business drivers
- Provides feedback from initiative for incorporation into Lowe’s overall strategy
- Stays current with industry trends related to the omni-channel retail space and focuses on how these trends can influence and feed back into the Company to support both the Business Development and overall company strategy
- Defines clear business cases based on bottom line results to drive priorities and thinking, as well as provides employees a direct line of sight as to how they affect the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 8 years experience Experience in Consulting, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Digital retail/services roles
with at least 2 years working directly with executive management teamsPreferred Education/Experience
- Experience in developing and growing a business from inception to profitability
If interested, please apply here.