Lighter Capital is a Seattle based fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. Our transparent, data-driven, tech-enabled process provides entrepreneurs revenue-based financing quickly without making them give up equity or board seats. We work with hundreds of visionary start-up CEOs each year and our products are truly disrupting the start-up finance industry.
We are growing and looking for a Director to join our Inverstment team. Our Directors are the outside sales team for Lighter Capital with specific territories and goals. In this role, you have an amazing opportunity to work with early stage tech companies and prove you have what it takes to eventually manage a territory, generate new business, and help entrepreneurs grow their business.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Creative thinker with a blend of tenacity, commercial maturity, analytic competency and proven success in consultative sales, business development and/or customer facing role
- Passionate about startups with a genuine desire to understand the industry and help entrepreneurs successfully grow their business
- Experience with financial services, venture capital, investment banking, corporate lending and/or a unique background that connects startups, financing, and business development
- Knowledge of the startup fundraising process (angel, venture capital, etc.)
- Experience in growing a market
If interested, please apply here.