If you are a Managing Director of Technology with experience, please read on! With an office in Palo Alto, we are the leading and largest specialty finance companies in the Bay Area!
Currently, we’re looking for a Managing Director that has technology, credit, and debt experience to join our awesome team in Palo Alto!
What You Will Be Doing
- Establish/maintain relationships with venture capital, and private equity firms, as well as venture capital and private equity backed Technology companies and other sources of business opportunities both in person and by telephone.
- Identify potential new investment prospects, perform initial review of business opportunities and present viable opportunities to the Investment Committee for consideration.
- Represent us and negotiate with prospective portfolio company management or venture capital investors, as well as other third parties to discuss and finalize a signed term sheet.
- Oversee Vice Presidents, Associates, and Analysts perform valuation analysis using comparable company data, proprietary models and, if applicable, DCF.
- Supervise construction of detailed financial models, including optimal capital structure, purchase price, adjustments and sensitivities to economic conditions.
- Supervise Vice Presidents, Associates and Analysts in drafting quarterly credit monitoring reports, and analyzing credit issues and equity opportunities as they arise with portfolio companies.
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of seven years of prior work experience (with a Technology industry focus) in investment banking, venture capital, private equity or leveraged finance.
- Experience in senior debt, asset-based financing, select equipment-based financing, subordinated or mezzanine debt and leveraged buyout firms.
- Extensive contacts in the private equity, venture capital and/or financial intermediaries’ communities.
- Strong analytical capabilities, financial modeling proficiency, excellent written and oral communication skills, a willingness to be proactive in contacting people and learning about new developments.
- Experience in senior management roles (including attending management meetings, involvement with deal structuring, pre and post investment portfolio management, etc.) in the transactions they sponsored or executed.
If interested, please apply here.