With the creation of a function focused on growing WeWork’s various ventures (Meetup, Flatiron School, Conductor, Rise by We, WeGrow, WeWork Labs, WeLive, and Retail), we are looking for an Associate to join our team and support ventures both financially and strategically.
The role will apply structured problem-solving skills to lead cross-functional initiatives that drive value across the organization. Key projects will focus primarily on growth, innovation, new business models, and operational efficiency across the ventures product offerings. This role will work closely with senior leaders across the ventures, driving financial discipline as well as strategy and execution.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional problem-solving skills, outstanding commercial acumen, refined communication skills and comfort with the ambiguity of a high-growth company.
- Develop and refine operational tools & templates to support and scale reporting and analytics
- Build financial models that will be used to guide the overall performance of the Ventures
- Deliver and present monthly reports on Ventures performance to WeWork’s Executive Leadership Team. Partner with Corporate Finance and Financial Operations to understand forecast-to-actual variances, and provide insightful analysis to the management team
- Identify and define key controls and processes to scale our business responsibly
- Succinctly synthesize analyses into compelling presentations that identify key trends, insights, and implications while aligning stakeholders on action plan
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives and develop tools to measure and evaluate them
- BA/BS degree; major in business, finance, and / or economics preferred
- 3 – 4 years of commercial business partnering experience in technology, advertising or media industries and/or relevant experience in consulting, investment banking or a blue-chip company
- Significant experience creating financial models and analyses in Excel with impeccable attention to detail
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint with experience building presentations for senior management / executives
- Intellectually curious and resourceful; excited to work in results-oriented environment with a loose playbook and light management
- Strong communicator and collaborator with the ability to present detailed analyses in a clear, concise, and actionable manner
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for learning and relentless improvement
If interested, please apply here.