- Identification of suitable start-ups through participation in worldwide network events and start-up competitions
- Assessment of start-ups based on different criteria such as technology, business model, financial KPIs, business plan, etc.
- participation negotiations
- Management of company audits (due diligence)
- Representation of THV in internal and external committees and discussion groups
- Preparation and implementation of de-investment
- Continuous development of the THV processes as well as the search fields in connection with the strategic orientation of TRUMPF
What we are looking for
- Successfully completed a technical degree in mechanical engineering, physics, industrial engineering or comparable qualifications, also an MBA and several years of professional experience in the consulting and / or innovation environment
- Experience in venture capital and business development
- Sound MS Office knowledge
- Very good German and English proficiency in spoken and written as well as knowledge of another foreign language, ideally French or Spanish
- High level of independence and self-initiative as well as pronounced problem-solving competence
- Sense of business processes, markets and customer benefits
- Binding appearance and persuasiveness
If interested, please apply here.