• Work with senior investment professionals to manage our corporate venture capital funds
• Identify and source attractive investment opportunities
• Meet with entrepreneurs and evaluate their business plans and pitches
• Conduct research on new investment sectors of interest
• Perform due diligence on prospective investments
• Prepare presentations and associated analysis related to managing our corporate venture capital funds
• Track and report on deal flow generated by our team
Candidates should be extremely energetic and flexible. You must be detail-oriented and self-starter who enjoys working in a collegial workplace. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and (3) years of work experience, ideally at a venture capital firm or in professional services such as an investment bank or consulting firm, and the ability to demonstrate:
• Superior PowerPoint and communication skills
• Critical thinking, including strong research and analytical ability
• Intellectual curiosity about venture capital
• Experience building financial models and performing quantitative analysis
• Capable of forging relationships with entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives, etc.
• Enthusiasm for venture capital, start-ups and entrepreneurship
• Ability to work in a start-up culture
Touchdown offers a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
If interested, please apply here.