Softbank Vision Fund is seeking a driven Senior Associate to join our Growth Equity Investment – Consumer Internet team. You’ll help research, evaluate, and execute SoftBank’s future investment opportunities, while managing its existing investment portfolio. As a Senior Investment Associate, you’ll play an active role in providing insights and analysis on innovative technology trends and global markets.
- Conduct due diligence on new investments by researching, reading financial statements and market data
- Perform detailed financial modeling
- Work with existing portfolio companies on strategic initiatives and knowledge sharing across the portfolio
- Keep up-to-date with market developments, new technologies
- Prepare formal presentations, investment memos, and project assignments, and be able to to communicate results and insights with senior leaders (e.g., through live presentations and ongoing analysis/reports).
- International travel required up to 25% of the time, primarily to Asia
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA desired
- 3-6 years work experience in investment banking and private equity at leading tier 1 firms
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and valuation
- Experience with legal documentation and closing an investment
- Experience with consumer internet and / or eCommerce companies
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence
- Deep analytical, research and technical skills
If interested, please apply here.