SoftBank (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) Vision Fund is looking for the top analysts and consultants to join our Investment Team as part of our pre-MBA program. As part of the deal team, you’ll play an active role in diligencing, structuring, and financing transactions in the technology sector, as well as assist in monitoring portfolio companies. You’ll work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with frequent opportunities to interact with the firm’s senior leadership. This is a 2 year program.
- Due diligence, financial modeling, deal negotiations and communication of executive-level insights
- Research and recommend companies for SoftBank to invest in
- Communicate results and insights with senior leaders (e.g., through live presentations and ongoing analysis/reports)
- Manage end-to-end analytical projects by quickly understanding context and developing structured analysis to reach alignment and provide guidance to senior stakeholders
- Identify and educate other executives on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential investments
- Actively monitor the portfolio companies and help on key strategic projects for portfolio companies
- International travel required up to 25% of the time
- Post-BA/BS at the top universities, pre-MBA.
- Experience in investment banking, consulting or private equity at leading tier 1 firms
- Extensive experience in financial modeling
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence and tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Deep analytical, research and technical skills
- Passion for technological innovation
If interested, please apply here.