This individual will support the team on activities to promote the Singtel Innov8 and Singtel brand in Singapore (and overseas) as a partner of choice and preferred investor for startups, venture capital, IHLs and industry players.
- Support the Investment Directors on venture capital investing activities (including research, scouting and sourcing deals, performing company due diligence, deal execution, and adding value to portfolio companies)
- Assist in scouting and tracking promising new inventions and technologies from around the world and formulating Innov8’s perspectives on the latest technology and trends
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports and presentations
- Assist to co-ordinate Innov8 activities (events, workshops, pitching sessions) and / or external parties such as government agencies, industry players, IHLs (e.g. MDA, IDA, NUS etc)
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 1-3 years’ experience in business development or project/event management
- Strong interest in digital, technology developments and internet services, including mobile
- Venture capital/startup experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the Telco/ICT sector
- Excellent written & oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight project timelines
- Ability to work independently while being a team player
- Ability to travel when required
If interested, please apply here.