Silicon Foundry is a membership-based corporate innovation advisory platform. Through a curated flow of targeted insights, deal sourcing, senior personal introductions, and private events, Silicon Foundry connects select corporations with top startups and investors to unlock actionable business opportunities, ranging from strategic customer relationships and partnerships to investments, spin outs, and acquisitions. Silicon Foundry’s member base includes a diverse spectrum of corporations from across the globe, including Barrick, British Petroleum, Deutsche Telekom, Estee Lauder, EY, Ford Motor Company, Majid Al Futtaim, MEDC, Royal Bank of Scotland, Salesforce, and more.
- Unique platform for someone seeking career experience that spans venture capital, corporate development, business development, innovation, and strategic advisory
- Access to and relationship building with C-level executives from forward thinking global corporates, top startup founders, and their venture investor backers
- Daily insight and exposure to a wide variety of sectors, including automotive, beauty, financial services, retail, industrial, etc.
- Experience with internal operations and contributing to the vision of a rapidly growing team and company
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility in managing personal time and schedule
- Travel as appropriate, both domestically and internationally
- Competitive compensation, perks, and equity upside
Role & Responsibilities
- Direct support to our Coverage Partners and CEO across a broad range of initiatives / deliverables for Member corporates / organizations
- Identify startups with the most compelling teams, technology, business models, and traction; create target lists, determine relevant recommendations, and make direct connections between startups and Members
- Develop sector maps, monitor and have points of view on industry trends, attend demo days, track top VC portfolios; regularly summarize insights and compile/distribute intelligence reports
- Orchestrate private events, craft agendas, and coordinate end-to-end experiences for visiting senior executives
- Manage internal operations such as weekly roundup meetings, CRM system, research databases, etc.
- 2 – 3+ years of proven performance in investment banking, venture capital, management consulting, corporate/business development, or relevant startup experience
- Fundamental passion for and broad knowledge of the technology industry with exceptional intellect, drive, integrity, ownership, and attention to detail
- Ability to think critically, develop trust, and operate autonomously on a fast-paced team
- Born to network; astute at building relationships and connecting the dots between players
- Exceedingly positive attitude, humility, and willingness to roll up sleeves in a startup environment
- Strong cultural fit tantamount; we are a tight-knit, cross-functional team that avoids politics, moves quickly, and creatively leverages limited resources
If interested, please apply here.