ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Corporate Development team is responsible for sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing M&A and investment opportunities. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you will map the startup landscape, collaborate with senior executives and business unit leaders on inorganic growth strategy, develop investment themes on new markets, propose investment ideas, and work with product teams to evaluate potential acquisition targets. As a senior associate, you will support the investment/M&A process, working closely with functional leaders across finance, legal, sales, tax and HR to build financial/valuation models, drive due diligence, develop post-acquisition KPIs, and help define a robust integration/operating plan.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with business unit leaders on strategy development, including identifying product gaps, evaluating build/buy/partner options, and collaborating on target selection criteria
- Research new markets, identify key trends, and translate data into actionable insights
- Work with business unit leaders to evaluate inbound investment/M&A opportunities
- Support investment/M&A opportunities through execution, negotiation, and due diligence, including financial modeling and valuation
- Support post-acquisition integration planning/execution and investment monitoring
- Develop network of industry contacts, venture capital firms and investment banking/advisory executives to increase ServiceNow’s ability to identify and source opportunities
- Routinely make strategic recommendations and contribute to the team’s thought leadership on inorganic growth
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Top tier undergraduate degree in a quantitative field
- Good understanding of enterprise software and the industries in which ServiceNow competes
- Minimum 4 years of professional technology industry work experience in a mix of investment banking, venture capital, private equity or corporate development
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to deliver accurate work product on time
If interested, please apply here.