Scrum Ventures (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) wants to bring in an Associate.
Interview process: Top candidates will be interviewed with goal to make an offer by April 15, 2018
- Evaluate new investments through conducting financial, technical, and operational due diligence
- Develop market research, competitive analysis, and technology roadmaps
- Build strong relationships within technology community with aim to support Scrum portfolio companies
- Assist in preparation of deal memos and investor updates
- Document meetings and updates of companies under review
- Attend industry events/conferences
- Support development of investment theses
- Scan industries for potential deal-flow
- Experience working in or with technology companies, startups, investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, venture capital, or private equity.
- Pre and post MBA candidates will be considered
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Preference to working in team environment and ability to self-start
- PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational skills
- “Founder-First” mentality
- Demonstrated interest in startup / tech community / entrepreneurship / venture capital
If interested, please apply here.