Seeking a full-time associate to join Schematic Ventures, an early stage venture capital firm located in San Francisco. The position will serve as a fantastic exposure to venture capital, the technology industry and the start-up ecosystem in San Francisco. Candidates will gain experience in all aspects of the deal making process from sourcing to investment to portfolio management.
About the Role
- Identify, source and evaluate new opportunities
- Pursue initiatives to strengthen fund investment position across different sectors
- Research emerging market opportunities and technologies
- Produce detailed financial analysis and investment due diligence
- Quarterback all aspects of the investment process (term sheet to close)
- Work in a strategic capacity with portfolio companies on a regular basis
About the Applicant
- 2 – 3 years of experience preferred at a highly-regarded investment bank, consulting firm, technology company or venture fund (Bay Area, enterprise and early stage experience a plus)
- Actively network across entrepreneur and investment networks
- Process oriented, self-directed thinker with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to operate comfortably across a wide range of complex technical topics
- Demonstrated passion for engineering and technology
- Legally qualified to work in the US
If interested, please apply here.