Silicon Valley’s secret isn’t starting a business. It is scaling. That is what ScaleX is focused on. ScaleX works with startups in emerging markets to scale and grow. Our goal is to move startups from idea to IPO – from Istanbul to Indonesia. Startups involve a lot of challenges – raising capital, hiring the right talent, cultivating networks, and developing business. ScaleX is an accelerator in the truest sense, guiding startups and their founders through this maze and helping them tap into and realize their potential. ScaleX provides: • Strategy insight: Our curriculum dives into strategy, leadership/team dynamics, marketing and financing; • Exclusive opportunities: ScaleX organizes site visits and tours to various startup hubs around the world; • Expert guidance and executive mentoring: Tap into our extensive network for mentoring and guidance; • Peer-to-peer learning: ScaleX hosts exclusive CEO and sector roundtables; • Access to investors throughout the program; • Coaching to improve your pitch, finances, position, and business plan
We’re looking for an Associate who will:
- Contribute to all aspects of deal flow including sourcing, screening and evaluating new investment opportunities; as well as assisting with due diligence, deal execution and closing.
- Conduct comprehensive research and data-based analysis on prospective investments
- Actively engage with and support existing portfolio companies
- Investigate and analyze emerging investment sectors that might be of interest
- Closely follow areas within the fund, identify and report improvable points if any and eagerly contribute to the advancement of ScaleX Ventures on a daily basis
- Network and maintain firm relations with peers in other Venture Capital companies, entrepreneurs and exceptional individuals and groups in relevant sectors
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a top institution, preferably with a strong academic performance
- Previous work experience ideally in areas of venture capital, investment or consulting; exposure to entrepreneurship and start-ups is preferred
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Being both self-driven and a collaborative team player
- Exceptional interest and ability in data-based research and analysis related to investment valuation
- Significant Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- A competitive salary will be negotiated on the applicant’s experience and skillset.
If interested, please apply here.