We are seeking 2 associates for our Digital Strategy Investment group to help Roivant invest in and structure strategic partnerships with emerging software/hardware technologies across the drug development process (drug discovery, clinical development, and commercialization). Areas of focus may include wearable devices, mobile applications, data sets, data analysis, AI/ML, clinical development, business development, sales, marketing, operations, manufacturing and logistics. This group also helps drive technology innovation across the organization.
We are seeking candidates with one or more of these skillsets
Associates will lead sourcing, evaluating, and structuring strategic partnerships and corporate venture capital investments.
- Dealmakers – You probably have 4 – 8 years of experience in healthcare and/or technology deal-making through investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or corporate development. You have worked on several deals and potentially even sourced a few. You have a deep familiarity with deal terms, know how to coordinate execution across multiple parties (lawyers, consultants, accountants) and your modeling skills are top notch
- Digital Strategists – You probably have 3 – 5 years of experience across technology, healthcare, consulting, or finance. You know a lot about the healthcare technology startup ecosystem and you can intuit which ones might add value to the drug development process. You think strategically about where technology can add long-term value
We do not expect any one person to have each of these skill sets, but if you do, even better.
- Participate directly in discussions with external companies
- Develop a deep understanding of all the players in healthcare technology and related spaces
- Identify the best opportunities to collaborate with these companies
- Propose and structure the form that collaboration should take
- Help Roivant invest in or acquire companies
QUALIFICATIONS (vary Based On Role)
- Experience surveying markets to identify which companies have greatest potential value
- Highly organized with an ability to distill large amounts of information into an effective summary
- Creative thinker who is not afraid to be wrong
- Knowledge of healthcare, pharma, or biotech
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies
- Investment banking or investing experience
- Financial modelling
If interested, please apply here.