Venture capital is a challenging environment and that’s where you come in. We are looking to hire an Associate to join the Prime Ventures (Linkedin, Crunchbase) team in our Amsterdam office. Your mission will be to help us finding and evaluating new investments and support the investment team across all projects and transactions. The right candidate must relish interacting and working with great entrepreneurs and has a practical ‘get it done’ attitude.
As an Associate you will be working across Europe and will be involved in all aspects of deal sourcing as well as the execution and the post-investment management of our investments. More specifically, in your role you will:
- Identify and source investment opportunities;
- Pitch investment opportunities internally to Prime Ventures investment team;
- Execute investment opportunities: due diligence, financial analysis, modeling and valuation;
- Monitor the performance of the investments in our portfolio.
People with different kind of backgrounds have become successful venture capitalists so we welcome you to apply. The right candidate is analytical, driven and passionate about technology and has:
- 3 to 5 years working experience in relevant industries, e.g. Start-up / Growth company, Investing, Corporate Finance / M&A, Strategy Consulting;
- Strong academic record with a science or engineering focus (an MBA is an advantage but not a prerequisite);
- Strong financial modeling and research skills;
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
A successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and an interesting working environment.
If interested, please apply here.