Plug and Play Ventures Team creates a win-win solution that connects VCs and Angels to the most exciting startup community. We invest in startups from a variety of stages, which gives us a wide field to look at. We spend countless hours analyzing thousands of startups every year. With over 50 years of combined entrepreneurial and investment experience, as well as our established network of strategic partners, we deliver focused resources and attention to each of our portfolio companies to make them the best in the industry. Simply put, we are in the business of finding the best opportunities.
We have over 180 VC partners and an even wider network of angels who we work with to fund great ideas. We love to see start-ups succeed!
The Ventures Associate is a key member of our Ventures team, assisting in evaluating investments by analyzing market trends, tracking competitive landscapes and performing company related due diligence. This role will require relocation to Europe (Paris or London). Authorization and willingness to relocate is required for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Help source and evaluate new investment opportunities
· Build financial analyses for individual companies and the venture capital portfolio as a whole
· Manage incubation initiatives and engagement with startups
· Provide high-touch support and value-add for our portfolio companies
· Provide solid consult to portfolio companies and schedule deal review sessions
· Support Ventures team with both internal and external expos and meet-ups
· Assist the Ventures tea in all projects and initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree
· Two years experience in a startup ecosystem
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
· Flexibility to work extended hours during heavy workload periods/events
· Experience with performing due diligence for investment opportunities
· Exceptionally strong analytical, research and writing skills and an innate curiosity
If interested, please apply here.