Plug and Play is a seed and early-stage investor focused on great teams leading emerging growth companies. We make seed investments and also have stage-agnostic Innovation Platforms where we invest in companies a little further down the line. We review thousands of start-ups all over the world for investments and link them with the leading global corporations and Venture Capitals in their industry. We research internal and external trends, engage startups, and help define strategy.
We are looking for an Investment Associate for our Investment Team to help support our dynamic team. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, familiar with the start-up ecosystem, driven, articulate, and enjoy working with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and experience in investor relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships between top universities and Plug and Play Investment Team for the Startup Camp Program
- Constant outreach to investment opportunities
- Assist with competitive and market analysis
- Help funnel/source startups and due diligence for selected startups for the managing partner
- Organize series of events on a monthly basis for multi-stage deal flows
- Support Investment team
- Assist the Investment team in all projects and initiatives
- Ph.D/Master’s/Bachelor’s degree
- Experience sourcing startups or organizing events
- Passion for startups and entrepreneurship
- Knowledge and understanding of financial modeling and valuation concepts/techniques used by analysts and investors, or direct financial planning experience
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at all levels and thrive in a cross-functional, growth business environment
- Experience with a start-up ecosystems
If interested, please apply here.