We are looking for an Investment Associate to join our venture team. We run one of the leanest venture teams around, and as an associate you will be key in driving our investment efforts. We expect you to be comfortable interfacing regularly with key stakeholders (internally and externally). You’ll be responsible for a wide range of activities, including: researching and forming investment theses, finding early stage investment opportunities, leading meetings, driving our internal investment process, supporting our existing portfolio companies, and representing the firm within the broad startup ecosystem.
Our ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for technology and investing, and is able to quickly form a strong, informed opinion on novel technologies or business models. You must feel comfortable performing conducting due diligence, sourcing investment opportunities, and have some fluency in legal agreements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Demonstrated passion for investing and technology, intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Humble and self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Two to three years (2-3) of work experience, preferably in product roles in consumer or enterprise technology companies
- Strong existing network in the Bay Area startup ecosystem
- Experience working in high growth start-up companies
If interested, please apply here.