- Contribute to all aspects of deal flow, from sourcing to evaluation of potential investments to managing deal execution and closing.
- Provide detailed company and sector research and analysis.
- Prepare materials for Investment Committee and other key meetings.
- Interact with our network of consultants and advisors as required. Work with our legal partners to prepare term sheets and other legal and transaction documentation.
- Monitor post-investment activities such as keeping up-to-date on portfolio performance and preparing returns forecasts.
- Conduct research for marketing, deal sourcing and fund raising.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in some combination of (e.g.. entrepreneurship, start-ups, strategy consulting, M&A/corporate finance, private equity, venture capital)
- Experience as C-level co-founder and/or Product Manager in a startup highly preferable
- Top graduate from reputable University a must. Computer science or engineering degree highly preferable.
- Strong financial and business modelling skills. Strong analytical abilities.
- Good transactional experience or aptitude
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Starter – finisher mentality with rhino-strength resilience
- Ability to work independently & in a start-up environment.
- Keen interest in technology and start-ups.
- Desire to challenge yourself while gaining peerless immersion into the European tech start-up scene
- You will be joining a young and dynamic venture capital team, friendly and non-hierarchical.
- You will be helping promote the Helsinki office of this pan European organisation
- The chance to interact with the most exciting technology entrepreneurs, companies and investors, and to be the first to know of and experience cutting-edge innovations
- The chance to attend technology conferences and start-up networking events
- Market competitive salary and bonus.
If interested, please apply here.