As a Corporate Development Associate, you will work with the team to evaluate growth opportunities (through partnerships, geographic expansion, M&A, or strategic internal initiatives) – taking a holistic, cross-functional approach. You will bring to the team strong data acumen and an analytical mindset, entrepreneurial spirit and consultative approach to problem solving. As a part of your role, you will work with and learn from a range of experts, from leading scientists, researchers, software developers and designers. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the business and technical sides of the most important technology in a generation.
On a Daily Basis, You Will
- Analyze market and internal data to identify trends/opportunities, develop strategic options based on the insights synthesized from the data analyzed, and create compelling presentations identifying key business implications and recommendations to senior leadership and functional teams
- Research industry trends and commercial applications of machine learning and operations research
- Support Investment/Partnership deal structuring and execution process from market analysis, target identification, deal negotiation, due diligence and integration
- Work with our business and institutional partners to support the local AI ecosystem
You Want To Join Us Because You Have
- Undergraduate degree; post-graduate degree is a plus
- 5 years of work experience in corporate strategy and/or data analysis and/or venture capital and/or related role
- Demonstrated interest/experience in technology and startups
- Proven record of entrepreneurship in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities preferred
We Want You To Join Us Because You Are
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment;
- An agile thinker who quickly understands new domains and identifies opportunities to apply and extend their knowledge;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;;
- Able to engage and communicate effectively with managers and the front-line;
- Able to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams that include researchers, engineers, and designers
What We Offer For Your Valuable Work
- Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team;
- Open and inclusive company culture;
- Competitive salary;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Participation in company employee benefits program;
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours);
- Autonomous, self-managed Agile teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please apply here.