At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We’re strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We’re strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they’re passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What’s the role?
NMFV is seeking a highly motivated, intellectually curious self-starter to help build intelligence on areas of investment focus, identify and source leading startups, represent NMFV at industry conferences and events, perform due diligence on potential investment opportunities, and assist in portfolio monitoring.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading undergraduate institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of financial and/or business analysis experience; ideal candidates will come from an investment banking, management consulting, or venture capital background
- Preference for candidates with experience working with early stage startups
- Domain expertise in financial services, healthcare and/or enterprise software
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and innovative mindset
If interested, please apply here.