Newion is a leading European b2b SaaS early stage VC, based in Amsterdam, investing across BeNeLux, DACH & Nordics. Our 4th fund is a EUR75M fund from which we participate primarily in Post-Seed & Series A rounds. The funds track-record comes from a strong belief in lean startup methodology, chasm theory and leadership models, as well as deep industry knowledge in b2b SaaS companies.
Becoming part of the Newion team, means you have committed to doing a wide variety of tasks, ranging from:
- Perform in-depth market research and formulate related investment theses.
- Support the rest of the team in due diligence activities and deal execution.
- Perform and support portfolio company projects.
- Assist in deal sourcing and qualify potential investments through in-dept market analysis
- Build a strong understanding of b2b saas companies.
- Depending on your role, responsibilities for certain tasks will be assigned to you.
However, there is a lot of room for developing specific skills to become a real expert.
The associate will have the following requirements:
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Structured thinking, well-developed analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, self-drive and strong drive in general.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hard-working. Committed. Opinionated. Clear personality.
- High degree of integrity.
- University degree.
- Skilled in ‘sheets & slides’; strong writing skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Deal or entrepreneurial or consulting experience.
We will consider candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and/or experience. Fitting in the team is the most important requirement.
If interested, please apply here.