Achieve more with NewYork-Presbyterian as part of a team that’s helping drive innovation at one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers Across all six of our state-of-the-art campuses, your role will help our continued advancement through strategic business relationships and venture investments that will help improve our daily operations and performance. It’s the kind of work that’s essential to the life-changing care that we deliver to hundreds of thousands of people every year. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
Take on this role in the NYP Ventures group, which is responsible for making venture capital investments, building strategic relationships, and managing tech transfer. Leverage your business experience to identify promising opportunities for innovation both within and outside the organization. Build collaborative relationships across NewYork-Presbyterian with a wide range of stakeholders to turn promising ideas into meaningful change. Research and develop a strong understanding of healthcare technology and innovation trends; and work closely with the NYP Innovation Center to identify potential investment opportunities in emerging technologies and companies that align with NYP’s strategic goals.
- A minimum of 2 years’ healthcare experience
- Knowledge of Backstop, Salesforce or other similar CRM platform(s)
- Prior experience working with and/or investing in entrepreneurs and start-up companies
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience
- Understanding of the changing healthcare landscape, along with a familiarity with venture or healthcare technology
- Strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills; ability to write and present effectively, instill trust and drive engagement
If interested, please apply here.