Nauta Capital is a pan-European venture capital firm with €300+ million under management and a portfolio of over 40 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors, in large spaces, where technology has had limited impact.
Based in London, the Associate will have 2+ years of Venture Capital experience at either Associate or Analyst level.
Keen interest in technology and entrepreneurship, the Associate is responsible, among other tasks, for dealflow management, research and supporting the due diligence for all new opportunities.
- Technical background preferred
- 2+ years Venture Capital experience
- Good experience at dealflow management and ability to use main dealflow management systems
- Assist Investment Managers in general investment cycle tasks
- Capacity to originate deals
- Creating reports and dealflow updates for General Partner
- Business due diligence for selected opportunities: market, team, tech differentiation, financial plan
- Event tracking/discovery/attendance
- General assistance for the preparation of materials: investment memos, investment reports
- Location: London
- Start date: immediate
Please send a CV to: email@example.com