Mobi Solutions (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) & Astrec are among the most active early-stage investors in Estonia, having invested in over 20 startups, including several highly successful ones such as Fortumo, Taxify, Pipedrive, Monese, Click & Grow, GrabCAD and many more. We are launching a brand new seed investment fund and startup accelerator in early 2018.
We’re looking for an Investment Associate to become the integral member of our small investment team and help us start and grow this new fund to become the leading player in the region.
As an Associate, you will work directly with the partners to support the investment process. You will source deal opportunities, meet with prospective startups and founders, assist with due-diligence, support existing portfolio companies, and contribute to the fund strategy and operations. You have a passion for startups and you will become an active participant in the startup ecosystem, attending industry events, supporting portfolio companies, helping out with our accelerator program and networking with the investment community.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has a strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship and venture capital
- has previous sales experience and is eager to reach targets
- is excited about supporting and monitoring portfolio companies and engaging in community building
- has a strong personal drive and is a fast learner
- is able to handle multiple tasks and plan time & priorities accordingly
- has a strong sense of ownership and keen attention to detail
- is transparent and honest team player with excellent communication skills
- is fluent in English
Working with us:
- joining from early on as one of the key players of the brand new seed fund and accelerator
- a unique opportunity to impact the startup ecosystem
- the possibility to work with experienced partners and support aspiring entrepreneurs
- loads of opportunities for personal growth
- an inspiring working environment and flexible schedule
- competitive compensation and benefits package
If interested, please apply here.