For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
- Be part of a collaborative team identifying, pursuing, and managing investments with a long-term horizon for Memorial Sloan Kettering, having an unbounded opportunity for impact.
- Have primary responsibility for investment manager coverage and thematic research while contributing across asset classes (including hedge funds, global equities, fixed income, private equity, venture capital, and real assets) and portfolio-wide activities (including asset allocation and risk management).
- Research managers and strategies; monitoring existing investments and developing analytical insights on the portfolio; assessing the performance of all managers and funds
- Prepare and deliver a variety of reports (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Evaluate investment opportunities by sector, stage, and geography
- Present research, track prospective managers and industry data across strategies and geographies.
- Identify, evaluate, implement/manage investment tools and resources used in connection with investment and manager tracking
- Represent the institution to the investment community by attending relevant industry events and conferences
- Manage and mentor junior investment staff and interns within the Division.
- At least four years of demonstrated professional achievement in an area relevant to investments (e.g. investment banking, consulting, financial journalism, alternative assets)
- Exceptional academic track record. A Bachelors degree is required Masters and/or CFA preferred.
- In addition, you must have rigorous analytical training, including advanced research, critical reasoning, writing, presentation and financial modeling skills (advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of multiple investment strategies.
- A base-level understanding of business, legal and accounting issues involved in the evaluation of alternative investments
- Knowledge and/or experience in capital markets also required.
- An ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial team-oriented environment,
- A keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently and under pressure
- A high degree of judgment, intellectual curiosity and integrity.
If interested, please apply here.