Maschmeyer Group Ventures — an early stage, industry-agnostic venture capital firm — is hiring a full-time associate in their San Francisco office. You will have the chance to source deals, meet thousands of entrepreneurs, and join us in finding and supporting our portfolio of startups. Candidates must thrive in the fast-moving venture community and be highly autonomous.
- Play a key role in all parts of the investment process, including sourcing, company evaluation, structuring, negotiation, and ongoing portfolio support and management
- Generate deal flow for MGV by building and maintaining relationships with venture capitalists, founders, and corporate partners
- Explore, research, and document sectors of interest, market trends, and opportunities
- Experience in venture capital and an existing network in the Bay Area
- Strong interpersonal skills. You will often be talking to entrepreneurs and other investors on behalf of MGV
- Excitement to become a key member of the investment team. We intend for this role to be a long-term growth opportunity and are committed to investing in the development of your career
- Proactive and self-directed. You will have a lot of autonomy in this role
- Motivated, hardworking team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Small, agile team and significant responsibility and experience early in a venture investing career
- Competitive compensation with carried interest structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, and an Equinox membership
- Ongoing educational and professional development opportunities
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.