Lighter Capital is a fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. We understand that an entrepreneur’s two greatest constraints are time and money, and we’ve developed a funding instrument that solves for both. Our transparent, data-driven process provides founders up to $2 million of non-dilutive growth capital in a fraction of the time it takes to raise from traditional sources. We’ve provided growth capital to more than 185 companies, including MapAnything, SteelBrick, and Growbots.
WHY DO WE COME TO WORK EACH DAY?
- Each year, Lighter Capital works with hundreds of tech entrepreneurs — product-innovating, job-creating, company-building, visionary founders making a difference in their industries and communities
WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT TEAM?
- Simply put, the Investment Team is our sales team. Members of the team are responsible for generating new business, managing a sales pipeline, articulating the value proposition, building trusted relationships, analyzing merits of opportunities, collaborating with the underwriting team and having fun!
- This is a sales role…please sell us on why your experience makes sense!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Investment Team Associates are the inside sales team for Lighter Capital. You will work closely with Investment Team Directors to develop, manage and close new business opportunities with tech entrepreneurs seeking growth capital for their business. In this role, you have an amazing opportunity to work with early stage tech companies and prove you have what it takes to eventually manage a territory, generate new business, and help entrepreneurs grow their business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Creative thinker with a blend of tenacity, commercial maturity, analytic competency and proven success in consultative sales, business development and/or customer facing role.
- Passionate about startups with a genuine desire to understand the industry and help entrepreneurs successfully grow their business.
- Experience with financial services, venture capital, investment banking, corporate lending and/or a unique background that connects startups, financing, and business development.
- Basic grasp of the startup fundraising process (angel, venture capital, etc.).
If interested, please apply here.