Lighter Capital is a Seattle based fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. Our transparent, data-driven, tech-enabled process provides entrepreneurs revenue-based financing quickly without making them give up equity or board seats. We work with hundreds of visionary start-up CEOs each year and our products are truly disrupting the start-up finance industry.
We are growing and looking for an Associate to join our Investment team. Our Associates will work closely with Directors to develop, manage and close new business opportunities with tech entrepreneurs seeking growth capital for their business. In this role, you have an amazing opportunity to work with early stage tech companies and prove you have what it takes to eventually manage a territory, generate new business, and help entrepreneurs grow their business.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Basic grasp of the startup fundraising process (angel, venture capital, etc.)
- Experience with financial services, venture capital, investment banking, corporate lending and/or a unique background that connects startups, financing, and business development
- Creative thinker with a blend of tenacity, commercial maturity, analytic competency and proven success in consultative sales, business development and/or customer facing role
- Passionate about startups with a genuine desire to understand the industry and help entrepreneurs successfully grow their business
If interested, please apply here.