The Associate shall perform multi-facet functions including, analyst, business development.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively support partner’s Activities (Calendars, Meetings etc.)
- Represent the company in diplomatic activities
- Search and evaluate potential startup or MA target, create financial models, and communicate key variables and risks with the team.
- Identify potential investor networks and corporate/strategic investors within target industry verticals with the capability to invest..
- Establish and deepen relationships with venture capital/private equity funds, technology firms and intermediaries.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills and intention
- Ambition to become an important player
- Deep knowledge and experiences in one or more of the following verticals: HealTech, DeepTech.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of startups’ assessment. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “investment readiness”.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business/team relationships.
- Possess deep analytical skills to perform analyses on startups and due diligence.
- Exceed at building and maintaining business relationships, online and offline.
- Finance Advisor / Broker license/experience preferred.
- Strong attention to details, deliverables, and time management
- College graduate
If interested, please apply here.