KMBS (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) As an integral member of the Business Innovation team, the Associate is an entrepreneurial individual who will identify companies and partners offering unique solutions that will be relevant to a growing BIC portfolio. Provide in-depth analysis, market research, due-diligence and see the process through from beginning to end. Familiarity of technology domains, specifically Robotics is desired.
On any given day:
- Support strategic planning and business development with a focus on accelerating execution of BIC’s Business Strategy
- Participate in all aspects of company structuring: analysis, modeling, due diligence, structuring, documentation, negotiation, legal considerations, and investment committee presentations
- Drive execution of strategies for multiple initiatives; from concept to proof-of-concept, and pilot through commercialization
- Build a pipeline of key partners that align to the overall strategy and execute on the relationship from identification to negotiations to joint go-to-market strategy
- Identify potential equity investment, strategic partnerships or acquisition candidates that align with the BIC’s strategic focus areas and initiatives.
- Understand the KM business line and geographical strategic gaps and continuously monitor the marketplace for potential solutions
- Assist in developing appropriate collateral in support of market testing and GTM preparation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Startup founder mindset with a strong ambition to stretch and grow in their career
- Must be a self-starter, willing to learn, roll up the sleeves to get work done and driven to deliver a lasting impact to the company
- Ability to assist in developing strategy and execution plans to innovate in technology domain
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication presentation skills
- Strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and their implications
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external partners as part of a solutions-based process
- Passion for knowledge, drive for excellence, demonstrated leadership capabilities, and communication skills
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 3+ years successful experience in a similar role, startups or corporate innovation centers a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Domain expertise in tech and business development
- Experience with strategic planning, process management and finance a plus
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work independently toward successful outcomes with minimum direct supervision
- Prior experience working in cross-business application or solution selling in a diverse set of processes
- Demonstrated ability to conduct market analysis and competitive landscaping
- Effective client negotiation and contracting skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communications kills
- Must have a proactive can-do attitude with a unique ability to lead by doing/example
If interested, please apply here.