Koch Equity Development (“KED”) is the investment and acquisition arm of Koch Industries, a large, privately-owned business with significant capital strength and liquidity. KED has invested more than $15 billion of capital over the last five years, from traditional private equity investments to bespoke capital solutions to control investments. KED’s investment activities seek to generate appropriate risk-adjusted returns on an industry agnostic basis and across the capital structure.
Positions available in Wichita, KS.
Visit our website at http://www.kochequity.com/.
A Day In The Life May Include:
- Assisting in the underwriting, financial modeling, and due diligence for investments across the capital structure.
- Guiding the preparation of presentations on potential transactions and investments for senior management that identify and assess valuation, return profile, competitive advantage, risks, etc.
- Performing industry research and competitive analysis related to potential investments
- Leading discussions with senior members of the KED team
- Providing guidance and mentorship for members of the analyst team
- Assuming responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly focused and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box
- Integrity and a strong sense of ethics
- Prior experience in investment banking or private equity is preferred
What You Will Need (Requirements):
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program with an expected graduation date by spring 2020
- This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
What Will Put You Ahead (Preferences):
- Prior experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or management consulting
About Koch Industries:
Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $110 billion, according to Forbes. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining, chemicals, and biofuels; forest and consumer products; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; process and pollution control systems; electronics, software and data analytics; minerals; glass; automotive components; ranching; commodity trading; and investments.
Since 2003, Koch companies have invested nearly $105 billion in growth and improvements. With a presence in 60 countries, Koch companies employ nearly 130,000 people worldwide, with about 67,000 of those in the United States. From January 2009 to present, Koch companies have earned more than 1,300 awards for safety, environmental excellence, community stewardship, innovation, and customer service.
Want to learn more about Koch Companies?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal opportunity employer.
Equal opportunity employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
If interested, please apply here.