Jump Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is a venture capital investor specializing in expansion and growth stage investments ranging from $2- $20mm. Jump focuses on opportunities in data-driven, enterprise software companies across a breadth of industries. With offices in Chicago and New York, Jump provides advocacy and support complemented with institutional-level resources for entrepreneurs. For more information, visit www.jumpcap.com and follow us on Twitter @jumpcapital.
Jump Capital is looking to add an Associate to our Investment Team.
The Associate is a key member of the Jump Capital team; they play a central role in evaluating new opportunities, building investment theses and supporting portfolio companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helping evaluate and diligence investment opportunities
- Developing Jump’s investment areas across industries and meeting with subject matter experts
- Executing new and follow-on financings, including deal structuring and financial modeling
- Engaging with the entrepreneurial community and representing Jump Capital
- Working closely with all members of the Jump Capital teamIdeal candidates will have 1-4 years of work experience, preferably in Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital or Private Equity. Individuals with experience in Product, Operations or other functions within a high growth tech startup will also be considered. You must be a self-starter, solutions oriented, and comfortable working with minimal oversight. We are looking for candidates that are curious, eager to understand how evolving industries create the opportunity for new technology and to imagine which business models will thrive in those future markets
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume