Jump Capital has an immediate opening for an Associate on our
The Associate is a key member of the Jump Capital team; they play a
central role in evaluating new opportunities,
building investment theses and supporting portfolio companies. In this
role, you will identify high-potential
companies based on thesis development (what we believe about a
specific market) and network development (getting
referred to the best companies). You will also play a key role in the
diligence and decision process, and work with our
portfolio companies to ensure the success of our investments.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Identifying venture and growth capital investment opportunities
- Developing investment theses and meeting with subject matter
- Evaluating investment opportunities and conducting due diligence
- Executing new and follow-on financings, including deal structuring
and financial modeling
- Working with Jump s Operating Partners to advise and assist
portfolio companies across a variety of
functions including finance, accounting, business development,
talent, and corporate development
- Assisting with internal fund operations, financial planning, and
- Engaging with the entrepreneurial community and representing Jump
- Working closely with all members of the Jump Capital team
Ideal candidates will have a least 1-4 years of work experience,
preferably in Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking,
Venture Capital or Private Equity. Individuals with experience in
Product, Operations Or Other Functions Within a
high growth tech startup are also welcome. You must be a self-starter,
have a strong analytic backbone, and be
comfortable working with minimal oversight. We are looking for
candidates that are curious, eager to understand
how evolving industries create opportunity for new technology and to
imagine the business models that will thrive in
those future markets.
Please note the location of the position is in Chicago.
Jump Capital is a thesis-led, sector-focused and operating centric
venture capital firm, specializing in Series A/B and
growth stage investments. Jump invests in data-driven technology
companies within the FinTech, B2B SaaS, IT
Infrastructure, and Media sectors. With offices in Chicago and New
York, Jump provides advocacy and support
through a platform of institutional-level resources for entrepreneurs.
Learn more at or follow on twitter @jumpcapital.
IF interested, please apply here.